China Communication Products Online Market
Business type: Manufacturer, Distributor/Wholesaler, Agent, Importer, Exporter, Trading Company, Seller, Other
|Packaging Details:||Gross weight:239g/piece Net Weight:73g/piece 50*40*25mm/piece 50pcs/carton 48*34*41CM/Carton|
|Delivery Detail:||15days after deposit|
simultaneously convert analog audio signals from L/R input to Coaxial SPDIF and Toslink Optical outputs.
The Analog to Digital Audio Converter is designed to simultaneously convert analog audio signals from L/R input to Coaxial SPDIF and Toslink Optical outputs. The digital audio output signal is a 2-channel uncompressed LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) with a sampling rate of 48 KHz. Both Optical Fiber and Coaxial cables can run up to 5 meters from the device while still providing a reliable and lossless audio signal. This gadget is both compact and easy to install, making it incredibly useful for the home or office.
This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
1. Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation)digital audio signal output.
2. Has an output sampling rate of 48 KHz.
3. Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
4. Easy to install and operate..
|Input Audio||L/R Audio (Stereo)|
|Output Audio||Coaxial and Toslink digital audio|
|Input audio connector||2XRCA(R/L)(Stereo)|
|Output audio connector||Toslink,1XRCA(Coaxial)|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Operating Temperature||0 °Cto +70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°Cto +80°C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|External Power Supply||5V DC@1A|
|Power Consumption||1 watts (max)|
|AC Power Adapter||US standard, UK standard and so on|
|User Manual||English Version|
Before attempting to use this unit,please check the packaging and make sure the following items are contained in the shipping carton:
1). Main unit (Analog to Digital Audio Converter).
2). 5V/DC Power Supply
3) User’s Manual.
CONNECTION AND OPERATION
Before installation,please make sure all devices you wish to connect have been turned off.
1) Connect the audio source device to the Converter using appropriate L/R cables.
2) Connect the A/V Receivers or Amplifiers to the Converter usingappropriate Toslink or Coaxial cables.
3) Insert the DC side of 5V power supply into the converter and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
Note:When connected to theToslink and Coaxial cables at the same,the product will give Toslink and Coaxial output at same time .